· Perform final test of fiber laser products, write test report and instruction manual.
· Process test data and prepare various reports.
· Perform RMA incoming inspection.
· Perform key material incoming inspection.
· Perform engineering related testing.
· Ensure test equipment accuracy through regular calibration and checking.
· Perform other work-related duties as assigned, such as optical assembly.
BS degree in EE, physics or related, with 2+ years’ working experience in laser or fiber optics industry is preferred.
Familiar with Microsoft Office software: World, Excel and Powerpoint.
Strong English writing skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Excellent team player with exceptional communications skills, documentation capability and work ethic.
Internal Number: 200212C1
About Calmar Laser
Since 1996 Calmar Laser (www.calmarlaser.com) has been established as a leading supplier and reliable OEM partner of innovative fiber laser and fiber amplifier solutions. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Calmar has attracted and developed a distinguished team of professionals. Our people are the company’s most valuable asset and provide us with a compelling competitive edge. We are looking for additional team members to meet our rapid growth. Here is your opportunity to work for a leader in the world of ultrafast fiber lasers with lots of career growth potential.