* Create test cases and scripts that can be used by end-users to conduct UAT and/or Pilot Testing. * Develop and execute manual and automated testing scripts throughout the entire PDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality. * Interpret test data, and interface with development teams and management. * Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications. * Track, report, and review test results and associated metrics with management. * Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the development project team throughout the development lifecycle. * Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts. * Work with developers to resolve defects and issues. * Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire life cycle. * Offer advice and insight on system/ application requirements and the associated effort required for quality assurance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology discipline Job Related Experience:
* Requires 1 to 3 years of professional experience in an Information Technology role * Previous quality assurance experience required
* Database experience including DB2, MSQL Server and/or relational database knowledge * Experience with Java, C, C# or .Net programming * Knowledge of Mobile/Smartphone testing * Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodology * Experience working in the Financial Services industry is a strong plus. * Good understanding of troubleshooting methodology. * Working knowledge with the following technologies: o Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps o C# and .NET applications
Travel Required: * * 5-10%
* Functional and Systems regression test experience. * Web testing experience * Experience in automation testing * Experience with automated regression testing systems * Some knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data Mining * Experience setting up test data and test environments * Knowledge of Agile Methodology * Distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database file structures, and exposure to both on-line and batch-based systems. * Experience with analyzing and providing test defect reports with remediation and recommendations. * Able to work effectively and perform well in an Onshore/offshore staffing model * Ability to independently develop overall system test strategies; develop detailed system test plans and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.