What does a great Software Development Engineering Technician Lead do?
"We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join a dynamic team building a streamlined user experience for Verifast Branch. We want a team member who strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices, be a role model, and help lead the technology forward. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will have focused time in our Angular based UI but also opportunity to contribute to our C# based services layer. The ideal candidate will have experience in the latest technologies, a great eye for design, excellent communication skills, and will be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced agile environment.
As aSoftware Development Engineering Technician Leadyou can expect to:
* Perform general application development activities, including write code and test * Works independently to support software through the entire software development lifecycle. * Works on one or more projects, making contributions as needed * Diagnose and resolve performance issues. * Participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning. * Document code/processes so that any other developer can dive in with minimal effort. * Work to automate repetitive processes
* Strong Angular experience with focused work in Angular 10+
* Experience in TFS and/or Git / Github * Experience in developing responsive applications * Familiarity with Agile process is a must. * Experience in the Financial sector is a plus
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills * Good time-management skills * Great interpersonal and communication skills * Ability to work in a distributed team environment
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision * End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle * Track record of shipping production ready software
Infrequent to none
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE(tm) 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is a global leader in financial services technology solutions. We're helping more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver experiences for a digital world that's always on. Solutions that enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. At the point of thought.