Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies," Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. They are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DGX) and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. With 2020 revenues of around $9.44 Billion and approximately 46,000 employees and 6,600 patient locations across the US, Quest Diagnostics serves half of the physicians and hospitals in the US with their large variety of products and services.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon Quest Diagnostics results to make important healthcare decisions and approximately one third of U.S. physicians - and many of the country's leading hospitals and health systems - relies on Quest Diagnostics healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and outcomes.
* FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 7 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
* Fortune magazine's Fortune 500 list
* Forbes(r) Global 2000
* Forbes(r)' America's Best Employers List for third consecutive year
* Forbes(r) 2020 America's Best Employers for Women for second consecutive year
* S&P 500
* Barron's 500
* Member of the Dow Jones(r) Sustainability World Index
* Included in the FTSE4Good, Calvert, and Ocean Tomo sustainability indices
* Listed in the most recent Newsweek Green Rankings
* Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
* Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for third consecutive year
* Listed on the Disability Equality Index(r) (DEI), a joint initiative of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and the US Business Leadership Network (USBLN), recognizing companies for prioritizing the inclusion of people with disabilities
* Named Top 23 'Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality' in New Jersey
* Achieved Cancer Gold Standard accreditation from the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, recognizing our actions to reduce the cancer risk of employees and their families
* Received C. Everett Koop National Health Award for Efforts to Promote Employee Health in 2020
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information, and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests -- such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count -- to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics' reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics' long-term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information, and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
* Deliver Innovative Solutions
* Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
* Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
* Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
The Technical Product Director works across the enterprise to develop and execute digital strategies to deliver cutting-edge, best in class products, services and capabilities that offer a world class digital experience. This individual possesses extensive knowledge of the evolving marketplace, technologies, and best practices; and engages as a thought leader to identify solutions to identify and enable existing and emerging business opportunities. This role will create the digital vision, strategy and execution plans that align and integrate existing and new product offerings that promote engagement, identify digital marketing opportunities and, integrated technology capabilities to enable product growth.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of digital trends and technology. This leader will be comfortable working in a matrix environment, collaborating closely with colleagues across several functions to drive success. He/she excels at influence and organizational savvy. He/she is someone who thrives at the intersection of business and technology and speaks both the language of business as expressed through product management and the language of technology and software engineering.
This role will have product ownership within the Consumer product area. In addition to using VOC to stay current on market trends, the role will generate recommendations for planning and supporting the strategic direction of the Consumer market segment. The role requires working closely with business development and marketing to evaluate new application and technology areas. Direct and indirect engagement with customers are required to understand customer needs and stay abreast of market conditions. As a member of a team, the Product Manager will work in collaboration with other team members in the areas of strategic marketing plan, product positioning, development, and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide leadership for digital consumer product future state.
* Continuously evaluate emerging technologies, healthcare trends, business trends and leading vendor tools and solutions.
* Demonstrate strong command of healthcare technology solutions and understand complexity drivers that may affect product delivery.
* Clearly articulate feature requirements through the development of Features, User Stories, Specifications, Process Mapping, and User Interface Mock-ups.
* Work with designers, developers, project managers, and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure feature integrity
* Manage the requirements elicitation process between cross-functional teams of stakeholders and various internal resources including product managers, internal stakeholders, customers and software related technical resources.
* Develop and maintain strong & productive relationships with all development and business stakeholders to ensure timely and effective delivery of software features.
* Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
* Prioritize the backlog of features based on ROI and dependencies with other technical product managers and development teams.
* Own and oversee Product strategic Vision and Roadmap execution.
* Demonstrates stamina, resilience, and perseverance under trying circumstances
* Ability to decide and act without having the total picture and comfortable handling risk and uncertainty
* Self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex organizational structure, managing teams through influence and direct line management
* Curiosity and drive to continuously learn and stay current with new technologies
* A results oriented team leader with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
* Technical understanding and know how, able to lead world-class engineers and designers.
* Experience working and refining products, using customer feedback, business intelligence to develop a deep understanding of customer needs.
* Exceptional communication and presentation abilities; executive presence.
* Pro-active self-starter with a "can do" approach to problem solving, tenacious with a demonstrated record of delivering on business objectives.
* BS in Comp Science desirable
* 5+ years Product Management experience preferred, 3+ years product development required
* Experience in healthcare and/or B2C products is desirable
* Experience working within an Agile framework/discipline preferred
* Demonstrated experience in leading high performance teams
* Able to present both high level and detailed information for multiple audiences, including varied business partners, technologists, consumers, and executives.
* Experience successfully leading technology teams within the delivery of enterprise software products. Proven track record of execution--driving results and meeting commitments
* Business Acumen
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Learning on the Fly
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Innovation Management
* Strategic Agility
* Developing Direct Reports & Others
* Command Skills
* Drive for Results
* Political Savvy
* Comfort around Higher Management
* Customer Focus
* Managing Vision and Purpose
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
We are an industry leader with a longstanding reputation for exceptional quality and stability in our market. We inspire action, illuminate answers, and advocate better health.At Quest Diagnostics, we are dedicated to continuously improving patient health. We are the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, services, and information that patients and doctors rely on to make better healthcare decisions.Each day, we impact the lives of millions, serving one in three American adults. Our continuous pursuit to discover and innovate enables us to create new solutions every day, many of which are now industry standards of care. Diagnostic tests influence about 66% of clinical decision making.