Customer Success ensures our clients achieve their business outcomes with Rockwell Automation's subscription and services contracts. Responsible for ensuring effective technology and services adoption that leads to high renewal rates and expansion of annuity-based contracts and subscriptions. The student will support a range of customer success activities, such as driving adoption and awareness, onboarding, and renewal motions of Rockwell Automation's contractual services.
SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
Work within the Customer Success organization to help the team maximize contract renewals and expand renewable contracts. Meeting customer value with existing contracts is important for this group. Works closely with the Customer Success team, to ensure effective execution of contracts in the assigned geography.
Assist the Customer Success group in creating & keeping up to date, the relative tools and dashboards for exceeding customer value. Help with onboarding and adoption material for new & existing service contracts.
- Responsible for the development of contract usage documents using standard tools/templates and procedures
-Works with Customer Success team, to create tools and data that will show costumer contract value.
-Working closely with LifecycleIQ Business on other tasks to support ARR/annual recurring revenue.
-Review and coordinate calendar identifying contract expiry dates, cadence review dates and location.
-Use your excellent problem-solving skills
- Responsible for creating processes on activities and programs that are created or modified for future interns to follow.
-Identifies and shares ideas around process improvement opportunities to increase quality, speed and productivity around service contracts. Continuously develop tools and templates to help contract value generation.
-Uses strong listening skills, empathy, and creative & innovative approaches to deliver value to both customers, distributors, and the company. Will learn to understand the Rockwell Automation product landscape, as well as emerging technologies, and educate resources on new and innovative business solutions for our channel partners.
- Use effective communication to foster cross-functional relations within the variety of business units at Rockwell Automation
- Enrolled in Business, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or technology related
- A passion to work in an exciting environment, dynamic environment
- Prior experience with industrial automation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Extremely important for this role would be a Strong working knowledge and experience of MS Excel, especially some of the advanced capabilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.
Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive.
From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live. We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers.
Join a team of more than 23,000 global employees in 100+ countries as we work together to expand human possibility.