* Generate proposal including mainly automation, network, motion products and present proposals.
* Generate BillofMaterial of necessary products after correct sizing of servo motor and drives according to mechanical limits and customer expectations.
* Participate in trade shows, seminars and/or similar marketing activities, offering demonstrations and product expertise with customers where needed
* Support market access (Distributor & Systems Integrators) when appropriate to ensure their capability in articulating the value and demonstration of RA product or technologies
* Update customers on new products and technology as related to customer's industry and application needs as a resource to the named account team.
* Define and articulate product differentiators and values versus competition. * Actively seek out and participate in training opportunities to continuously develop technical skills.
* Very good command of English and Turkish(both written and verbal)
* Ability to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
Required: Bachelor of Science in a technical field (i.e.: BS Electrical Engineering, BS Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BS Mechatronic Engineering)
Must have 2 or 3 years of industrial experience desirable. RA product knowledge is a plus.
Field experience desirable. Motion control experience is a plus
Internal Number: R21-4680
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.