CVB Software - Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
The Senior Software Test Engineer participates in the testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell's Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software. Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design of automated test systems, effort estimation, design, coding, and verification of automated test systems in all stages of the software development lifecycle. This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams. Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
* Designs, creates, executes and maintains tests
* Participates in reviews of documents, designs and test cases
* Develops automated tests, monitors the results and reports software defects
* Develops test documentation required by software development process
* Supports the team in functional and system requirements analysis required to design and verify added and changed functionality
* Provides work estimates and status reports as requested.
* Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
* Facilitates effective communication both within local team as well as with remote stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
* At least 4 years of experience on tester position in a software product development environment
* At least 2 years of experience with test automation in JAVA language
* Knowledge of web testing tools (Selenium or Marathon preferred)
* Knowledge in test management tools (e.g. qTest, TestRail)
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.