As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working within a self-organized and cross-functional team of engineers, developing firmware for various Rockwell Automation products. Your responsibilities will include reviewing requirements, preparing and reviewing design documents, programming in C/C++, as well as analyzing and fixing bugs and issues. Rockwell Automation is dedicated to advancing new technologies and focused on providing better solutions for industrial automation. With a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-tech environment where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.
* A minimum of 5 years of commercial experience in creating embedded software;
* Very good knowledge of C ++;
* Object-oriented design skills and knowledge of UML and design patterns;
* Experience in programming applications in real-time systems;
* Knowledge of issues related to programming microcontrollers
* Knowledge of computer networks
* Analytical thinking skills;
* Use of English at a communicative level in speaking and writing.
Nice to have
* Experience in working with agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe);
* Knowledge and experience in programming industrial automation devices (Ladder and others);
* Ability to program in Python;
* Knowledge of the GIT version control system.
Internal Number: R21-8
About Rockwell Automation
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.