|What we need from you: |
The OEM Sales Manager should have extensive experience working with a variety of laser and optical systems. Ideally using diode or ultrafast fiber lasers. Excellent written and verbal communication is critical as are strong computer skills. Significant travel, sometimes on short notice, is a large part of the job. The OEM Sales Manager should be self-motivated to achieve all of these goals and be able to do so largely independently.
This individual preferably has a background including diode and/or ultrafast lasers.
- Degree in physics, optics, electronics or similar experience, Masters or higher preferred.
- Hands-on laser experience
- Strong ability to communicate
- Excellent computer and project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to understand customer needs and challenge them to consider benefits of superior technology
- Well organized, structured and task focused
- Confident with the ability to influence from a the technology standpoint
- Eager to grow within the role, develop and build on current skills
- Ability to travel 25-40% of the time in North America and Germany
- Ability to identify customer challenges, act as a consultant and provide solutions to those challenges
- Good time management, with the ability to be independent and self-starting
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the United States