| Fujitsu Optical Components (FOC), a leading supplier of high performance optical components for datacom and telecommunication applications, is seeking a QA Manager to join our team in Sunnyvale, CA. |
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Interact with customers and our QA team in Japan for the key issue pertaining to quality & technical at US sales office.
• Support of Exhibition like OFC with sales team.
• RMA management (Judgment of acceptance for customer RMA request. FAR review before providing customers, Communicate or negotiate RMA situation with customers. Etcs)
• PCN & PDN management (To issue PCN or PDN and communicate or negotiate with customer)
• Certificate document management in US office ( CoC of RoHS, letter of FDA, CB test, etcs)
• Support of reliability qualification with QA team in Japan for new design –in program of customers.)
• Review of customer’s QA related documents (Qualification test spec, audit requirement, etcs) and work with QA team in Japan.
• Review of QA related documents from QA team in Japan before providing customers ( for example, Reliability test report, Qualification test plan , status, etcs)
• Escort of customer audit for our production facility and support communication between customer and the team in our facilities.
• Follow up and maintenance of action items at the customer audit with QA team in Japan.
• Timely communication with sale team for new business development and business maintenance.
1. Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Three years of related experience.
2. Minimum Experience required: 3+ year of experience in fiber optic datacom /telecom industry.
3. Skills Required. Knowledge of Telcordia Technologies Generic Requirements GR-468-CORE