| Inrad Optics, Inc. is a leading producer of exceptional quality custom crystalline materials, fabricated high precision optical glass and metal components. And optical devices. Due to increased production, Inrad Optics has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a QA Technician in its Northvale, NJ corporate headquarters. |
This position will:
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of QA experience in an optical manufacturing environment. An AS degree in optics, math or related field preferred.
- Test and measure complex optical and dimensional characteristics to assure compliance with quality standards using various metrology instruments including scratch/dig standards, interferometers, profilometers, coordinate measuring machines, gauges, pins, and micrometers.
- Program and operate Zeiss CMM for receiving, in-process, and final inspections.
- Review customer, vendor, and internal documentation for compliance to specifications and standards.
- Organize & maintain all QA documentation
- Apply all ranges of QA sciences including inspections, calibrations, internal/external audits
- Prepare & execute inspection plans
- Initiate corrective actions & assist manufacturing & engineering personnel with corrective action and MRB activities
- Develop training materials for plant personnel
- Assist department management with work assignments
- Develop & improve QA procedures
In addition, the candidate should have:
In addition to a competitive salary, our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, life insurance, vision, company-matched 401K, paid time off, and holidays. Come join our team and grow!
- CMM programming skills, Zeiss calyso software preferred
- Strong background in ANSI Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
- Experience in quality management systems compliant with Mil-I-45208, ISO or equivalent is desired
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and team skills
- Excellent PC skills
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Bill Brucker VP Human Resources & Administration Inrad Optics, Inc. 181 Legrand Avenue Northvale, NJ 07647 201-767-1910 x 513 email@example.com
Visit our website: www.inradoptics.com